Ouroboros Spine i will breathe you in the smoke
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Though he heard the approach, he was slow to acknowledge that someone had joined him. As he turned his head to look upon Ptarmigan, and turned his ears back with apprehension. He too was uncertain of where they stood with one another, but then again he couldn't have said any of the leadership was bound to be happy with him. From the rally to the mere fact that he had spoken with Ptarmigan more than once seemed to have garnered attention. But he didn't have time to think on it, and was subsequently taken from his thoughts by her query.

Though he kept from seeming like he dismissed it, he panned his gaze back out over the basin for a moment. “If I were in your position, I suppose I would be,” he said after that pause. His gaze returned curiosity to her dark visage. While he knew and had cohabited with the beta pair for quite some time, he still didn't really know them. Any of their activities together had gone from meetings, to hunts, to just passing by one another. But there was also a certain respect for one another in there as well. He supposed that was why neither of them had yet to call him out and ask him where he stood.

“I can't say I know where their motives lie for certain. I'm not exactly in the loop they share. I know Cara considered leaving, but I convinced her to stay. I don't spend that much time with Kaname.” And as he thought of it, he didn't spend a lot of time with any of them any more. Cara and Kaname were attached at the hip, Sitri had kept his distance just as Mordecai had. Everyone else… well, they had either deserted the pack or he couldn't account for them. “But I'd still be wary all the same. I don't exactly get the impression they're all that fond of me either.” He flashed a brief smile, finding some bizarre humor in it all.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 10, 2014, 12:10 AM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 17, 2014, 02:08 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 18, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 03:20 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 08:24 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 08:35 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 09:08 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 09:19 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 10:16 PM