Blacktail Deer Plateau i won't move till you finally see.
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
bwaha don't worry Finn will save ya

If it weren't for the soft touch of her fur against his flank, and the slight yet comforting shivering of her body he would've probably passed out right there. Although the fear of having the very walls of the cave fall in on them was still clawing at his chest he stood firm, his muscles tensed and every single hair on his back pricked.

The moth continued to glide above their heads, probably oblivious to the havoc it was causing underneath. Finn, with his tail neutrally held against his thighs, looked around for the monster, his eyes traced the dimly illuminated flooring but not even a print could be found. Suddenly, his stunt double that wasn't as thrilled to be doing this stunt either, squeaked beneath him, her paw gesturing at something above.

Thinking that she meant the ceiling was beginning to crumble, the panicked male hunched over, his tail whipping to one side and his ears falling flat on his skull. Then, realizing that the falling pieces of rocks he had seen had been production of his mind, he tipped his head back slowly, trying to estabilize his jagged breaths.

On the very center of the swaying surface that server as ceiling (it looked much closer and fragile in his eyes) two bright yellow circles stared at them. At first Finn thought the shiny eyes belonged to an animal, though he couldn't quite think of any creature that could stand on the ceiling like that... He issued a warning growl at the mysterious object, his eyes narrowing until the outlines of the paper-like wings and the antenna began twitching slowly, revealing the true form of the demon.

Confused, but not at all judgamental of her fear, he lowered his muzzle into the trembling skin on the nape of her neck.It's alright, I won't let it get you,he murmured as he began pushing her towards the entrance, keeping himself over her at all times.

Messages In This Thread
i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - September 09, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - September 09, 2014, 12:48 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - September 09, 2014, 01:32 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - September 10, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - September 11, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - September 18, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - September 24, 2014, 10:34 AM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - September 27, 2014, 05:28 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - September 27, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - October 02, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 09:17 AM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - October 08, 2014, 07:50 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - October 09, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - October 10, 2014, 11:33 PM