on stranger grounds
qυι¢к αѕ α ѕтяєαм, ∂єєρ αѕ α яινєя
19 Posts
Ooc — Huntfire
[size=x-small]This thread was meant for Bon Dye members. But really, anyone feel free to join in as you please. And my post is a bit vague but I'm working with what I have (using my phone ,-,)![/size]

[size=small]A pelt of dark brown, black-accented fur shifted quietly through the snow-kissed foliage beneath the silhouette's burly paws. Overhead, a bright artisan painted the clouds with hues of pink, orange, purple and linings of yellow. The sun's dimming rays lit up the male's coat in burgundy and silver as he paced away from the flaring ball of gold; hovever, the detailing light made clear of the male's hunger as ribs creeped away from his bulk, putting his need for food on display. He had never been as hungry as he was now. The only thing that drove him these days was food. His stomach bellowed a growl at the deer-tainted scent floating lightly in the wind.

The grounds he crossed belonged to the old Dragon-something pack; he knew this from his years as a yearling, and meeting a rather hostile border patrol...from a safe distance, of course. There were no traces of scent markers to be found, if he had looked, but by now the stench of markings should have chocked him. If this belonged to a pack, they would have no rightful claims to land they couldn't establish. Besides rouges. The male flicked his auditories and paced onwards, his jaw agape to cherry-pick his surroundings.[/size]
Messages In This Thread
on stranger grounds - by Oracle - November 26, 2013, 08:13 PM
RE: on stranger grounds - by Hawkeye - November 27, 2013, 10:04 AM
RE: on stranger grounds - by Oracle - November 27, 2013, 10:39 AM
RE: on stranger grounds - by Hawkeye - November 27, 2013, 10:50 AM
RE: on stranger grounds - by Oracle - November 29, 2013, 07:58 PM
RE: on stranger grounds - by Hawkeye - November 29, 2013, 08:14 PM
RE: on stranger grounds - by Oracle - November 30, 2013, 02:12 PM
RE: on stranger grounds - by Hawkeye - November 30, 2013, 07:46 PM
RE: on stranger grounds - by Oracle - December 01, 2013, 06:07 PM
RE: on stranger grounds - by Hawkeye - December 02, 2013, 10:55 AM