Blackfoot Forest lockdown
118 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
To his claim of memories, she had only one response. "Lies," she stated, tone straightforward and flat. "For they cannot be truth. If you do not believe me, fine, but I have nothing to gain by lying to you." If he thought she had reason to play him false, he was seriously mistaken. If he were not her prince she would not even waste her time speaking to him, let alone be trying so hard to convince him to come with her.

At his next words, were she not an Amazon warrior, she could have cried. With one statement she saw her dreams of returning to her homeland disappear like smoke on the wind. "You have pledged yourself," she said with disbelief and not a little outrage. Now that he said this she could smell it on him, the scent of these others. If he did not come home, then neither could she return. She let out a growl of frustration. "The delusions are yours, but I can see now that I am wasting my time. If you refuse to believe in who you truly are, then I shall just have to wait until it can be proven." Only the emotionless state of her voice betrayed the pain she was feeling at the prospect of not returning home. She loved the Rise and hated these heathen realms that she had been forced to traverse in order to retrieve him. The idea of living here for any amount of time, possibly even for the remainder of her life, was not an easy one to accept.
Messages In This Thread
lockdown - by Tezcacoatl - August 26, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: lockdown - by Manauia IA - August 27, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: lockdown - by Tezcacoatl - August 28, 2014, 09:10 AM
RE: lockdown - by Manauia IA - September 03, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: lockdown - by Tezcacoatl - September 05, 2014, 07:15 AM
RE: lockdown - by Manauia IA - September 10, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: lockdown - by Tezcacoatl - September 12, 2014, 08:16 AM
RE: lockdown - by Manauia IA - September 18, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: lockdown - by Tezcacoatl - September 19, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: lockdown - by Manauia IA - September 19, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: lockdown - by Tezcacoatl - September 20, 2014, 09:03 AM