Blackfoot Forest lockdown
118 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
I am good with that! I'm thinking she is either going to join the glacier or, if her attitude isn't acceptable (which it might not be...), she might become a resident loner outside the territory. Either way I'll have her stick around, see what happens!

She ignored his miffed tone, his childish annoyance was no concern of hers. He was Amazonian royalty and had pledged himself to these heathen packs like a lowly dog. She was so angry she didn't quite know what to do with herself, but it seethed below, out of sight. She had never been one to show what she was thinking, a product of her Amazonian training. To give into one's emotions was to prove a lack of discipline and a great weakness. Manauia was anything but weak.

"I cannot simply lie to my Queen," she responded, aghast at the mere suggestion of such a heinous betrayal of trust. "And if I return without completing my missive, my life is forfeit." As it should be. It would not be worth much if she was allowed to live anyway, for she would be stripped of rank, shamed in the eyes of all. She would rather take death than see such an expression in the eyes of her beloved Queen. Not only that, but news of his death would bring her much suffering. Although Manauia thought it unwise that she had grown so attached to her male offspring, she would not willingly bring such pain to her without first exhausting all options. If she were to truly fail in this quest, though, she would accept her punishment with grace. For she would also, at this moment, prefer an honorable death to a lifetime of banishment.

"Not only that, but I pledged my life to yours when I took up my position within your guard. I failed that duty once. I will not again." He might not believe in who he was, but she knew, and she was not going to let him come to harm again. Not while she breathed. If she had to track him across these lands, she was going to follow, if only to keep an eye on him.
Messages In This Thread
lockdown - by Tezcacoatl - August 26, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: lockdown - by Manauia IA - August 27, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: lockdown - by Tezcacoatl - August 28, 2014, 09:10 AM
RE: lockdown - by Manauia IA - September 03, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: lockdown - by Tezcacoatl - September 05, 2014, 07:15 AM
RE: lockdown - by Manauia IA - September 10, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: lockdown - by Tezcacoatl - September 12, 2014, 08:16 AM
RE: lockdown - by Manauia IA - September 18, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: lockdown - by Tezcacoatl - September 19, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: lockdown - by Manauia IA - September 19, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: lockdown - by Tezcacoatl - September 20, 2014, 09:03 AM