you escape like a runaway train
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Her brow furred a bit in consternation at the thought that the springs might be dangerous. It hadn't crossed her mind. "Not in ours, though I did not enter the others. Suppose you'd want to test it first, though." Maybe they were different temperatures after all? It made her wonder how many different types of water came from underground. For cold water came from there as well, right? How did it decide when to be cold and when to be warm?

"I don't, though maybe it has something to do with what's happening underneath." Perhaps there was a fire beneath the earth there that heated the water? But then how did it not burn through the ground? They were a perplexing puzzle for sure. "As to what they are, they seem just water, though the smell says they might have something more within." She certainly hadn't tasted the stuff, for while she jumped headfirst into most natural experiences, she knew the dangers of consuming that which was not meant to be taken in.

"I may have to go back and take a closer look. If there are caves around perhaps there is a way to check out underneath..." It wasn't likely, but she'd like to find out. If there was a fire, then there had to be an open space underneath, right? And that led to the thought that perhaps there was an opening to get in. Not that she'd be able to go far if it was in fact burning. But there would at least be an explanation. "Maybe we could see together!?" She added with quite a bit more enthusiasm. She liked Amelie and would enjoy seeing more of her after this discussion! Someone else who enjoyed the Naturalist side and wouldn't be bored with it!
Messages In This Thread
you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - August 25, 2014, 05:14 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - August 27, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - August 29, 2014, 06:27 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - September 03, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - September 04, 2014, 05:29 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - September 07, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - September 09, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - September 10, 2014, 07:14 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - September 11, 2014, 07:32 AM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - September 17, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - September 18, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - September 20, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - September 26, 2014, 05:15 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - October 05, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - October 06, 2014, 01:45 PM