Blacktail Deer Plateau When the world turns ugly I just turn and look at you
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Ow... you can't imagine," Osprey chuckled, when Dante mentioned that she had had good parenting. It had been far from perfect, yet, if you compared hers to all of the tragic stories circulating around and the messed up kids that had grown up to be odd adults... Well, all things considered she had had a childhood that had been pretty decent. Then the image of March Owl swearing appeared before her eyes and she burst out in laughter.

"My father could tell the weather changes," she reminisced about Aether's knowledge of stars. "When I was little, I believed that my father could speak with stars, that he had some sort of secret, which he never revealed to us," Osprey smiled, feeling a little sorry that she had never learned, how exactly had he gained all of the information just by looking at the sky.

"That's true," Osprey replied to Dante's next inquiry. It was no secret that Peregrine rarely welcomed back those, who had left the pack once, but his sister was a special exception. "I had to seek a way back to myself," she said cryptically. "I was really upset, when my brother Crete disappeared, and I felt out of place for a very long time. It seemed best to leave to recover and then come back again."
Messages In This Thread
RE: When the world turns ugly I just turn and look at you - by Osprey - September 20, 2014, 01:03 PM