Blackfoot Forest (m) love and death
Raven Sinthos Vyler
86 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
" An alpha with no pack is no alpha, If he threw himself off of a cliff, would you follow?"

That's a foolish question. Why would he ask such a thing, the obsidian femme pondered. Did he think she was some mindless drone, who followed another, with no cause? No reason? No reasoning behind her cause? Her fur desperately wished to bristle at the question, the insult, yet she remained humble. She had learned more times than once, that her damned temper would have the potential of getting her killed.
Thats how she ended up in the spot where she was, now.

"Of course I would not do such a foolish task. Then again, my leader would not do such a foolish action. He holds intelligence captive in his mind, and hostage on his tongue. He is not a daft soul, nor am I."

The hellion made the mistake of glancing at his irises again, the taunting, toying, and beckoning color of the brightest and untainted of yellows. With a prayer to Azarartha, she managed to focus on his voice.

"It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Sinaaq."

Raven gazed at him with wonder as to why he rejected the almost-offer of food. Was he truly full? Or was he too, shielding a weakness? She shook her fur, ridding it of the small debris that had settled itself there during her light slumber. Syver had shown her how to regulate her sleeping, where she still slept, but a truly astonishing amount lighter, to where she was now aware of her surroundings. Unlike how she was, the day he found her.
Messages In This Thread
(m) love and death - by Sinaaq - September 18, 2014, 04:04 PM
RE: (m) love and death - by Raven Vyler - September 18, 2014, 06:14 PM
RE: (m) love and death - by Sinaaq - September 18, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: (m) love and death - by Raven Vyler - September 18, 2014, 09:30 PM
RE: (m) love and death - by Sinaaq - September 19, 2014, 06:59 AM
RE: (m) love and death - by Raven Vyler - September 19, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: (m) love and death - by Sinaaq - September 20, 2014, 07:47 AM
RE: (m) love and death - by Raven Vyler - September 20, 2014, 01:40 PM
RE: (m) love and death - by Sinaaq - September 21, 2014, 09:13 AM
RE: (m) love and death - by Raven Vyler - September 22, 2014, 05:53 PM
RE: (m) love and death - by Sinaaq - September 24, 2014, 07:06 AM