Ouroboros Spine Three demon seeds
188 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
This round will end September 25. No posting order!

They were quick to defend themselves, which Ptarmigan had anticipated, but none of them rose to the “badass” status that Kaname had once spoken of. For her words, they ought to have gone for her throat, but they merely hissed out words with no action to back their attitudes up.

These Spine wolves were weak. She felt they couldn't be driven by any force, even their own extinction, which loomed over all of them like a dark cloud if they refused to cooperate.

The dark-furred beast was the first to speak, identifying himself as Sitri and countering her argument. She met his gaze steadily, her lip curling ever-so-slightly as he finished, but she made no move toward him. It was true she couldn't witness everything, but it was also true in her mind that she was the boss, and they needed to report to her, not just do their own thing.

Mordecai spoke next, and she pinned him with a leery gaze. Whether or not he agreed with her was left ambiguous in his words, but he at least acknowledged the pathetic state of the pack. That was enough to spare him her tongue.

Viggo did not speak, which left space for Cara and Kaname to speak their piece. Cara disagreed with the lack of fortitude, earning nothing but the arching of a brow from the Alpha female. She would scarcely call this handful of wolves capable of fortifying anything, but she didn't say anything until Kaname spoke up.

“Yes,” she responded, “injuries inflicted dishonourably in a fair challenge. You didn't see me ripping her to pieces. I know better than to do undue harm to a useful body. It is the law of challenge and of pack, not that any of you know what that is.” Her cold glare fell on him then, and though she was smaller than most if not all of those gathered, she did her best to appear large. “It was not my fault I was injured, it is your job as pack wolves to come to me then.” That wasn't entirely true either, but she went with it.

“You yourself told me this pack was strong and proud. I don't see it.” She snorted through her nostrils, panning her gaze over all of them, challenging each of them with her stance to disagree with that. “There are few of you. The packs out there each easily double our size. If you think we're fortified with these numbers and with these attitudes, you're a moron.” And with winter coming, it was only a matter of time in her opinion before a larger pack sought to be rid of them.

“It's time for change. It's gonna start with your shitty attitudes.” She glared at all of them. “I am your Alpha, whether or not you like it or agree with it. It's time you all get over it. I can't help you or work with you if you're going to sulk around and glare at me every chance you get.”
Messages In This Thread
Three demon seeds - by Ptarmigan - September 08, 2014, 12:57 PM
RE: Three demon seeds - by Sitri - September 08, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: Three demon seeds - by Mordecai - September 08, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: Three demon seeds - by Viggo - September 08, 2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Three demon seeds - by Mayhem - September 08, 2014, 06:00 PM
RE: Three demon seeds - by Cara - September 08, 2014, 10:20 PM
RE: Three demon seeds - by Kaname - September 11, 2014, 06:41 PM
RE: Three demon seeds - by Ptarmigan - September 12, 2014, 09:13 AM
RE: Three demon seeds - by Sitri - September 12, 2014, 09:21 AM
RE: Three demon seeds - by Mordecai - September 13, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: Three demon seeds - by Viggo - September 14, 2014, 10:16 AM