The Heartwood All the debts I owe
176 Posts
Ooc — Me
Lele had not wandered far from the Broken Antler Fen since her arrival. Despite her quite pessimistic belief that one could never properly prepare for the winter that was coming, even she agreed that some precautionary measures could be taken. Throughout late summer and autumn months she had been busy hunting and eating everything she could find. Fish, amphibians, rodents, lagomorphs and occasional carrion - all had been either "vacuumed up" or brought back to the caches (with considerable regret, because as a nomad at heart she was not used to storing food). Because of this effort her previously gaunt frame had gradually filled in, giving her curves, where there previously had been sharp angles, and she had grown a thick winter coat. However long that was going to last, time would tell. 

Now with the cold, snow and ice setting in, she had search for food longer and harder. Which meant that, when confines of her pack's territory had drained the opportunities, she had to venture outside. Lele was surprised with the ease she transfered from her "sedentary mode" to the "nomad" again. She was keenly aware of her surroundings, her movements were in perfect balance between speed and energy, and she felt excited for the destination she did not yet know. The road mattered more than the goal. 

This was, how she reached a patch of woods nestled beside a river, where she stopped briefly to take a drink, unaware yet that there was another wolf around.
Messages In This Thread
All the debts I owe - by Foxfur - November 01, 2021, 02:43 PM
RE: All the debts I owe - by Ukulele - November 09, 2021, 02:50 PM
RE: All the debts I owe - by Foxfur - November 22, 2021, 10:04 PM
RE: All the debts I owe - by Ukulele - December 10, 2021, 01:06 PM
RE: All the debts I owe - by Foxfur - December 13, 2021, 04:56 PM
RE: All the debts I owe - by Ukulele - January 02, 2022, 02:39 PM
RE: All the debts I owe - by Foxfur - January 03, 2022, 10:51 PM
RE: All the debts I owe - by Ukulele - January 08, 2022, 01:54 PM
RE: All the debts I owe - by Foxfur - January 19, 2022, 04:05 PM
RE: All the debts I owe - by Ukulele - February 02, 2022, 01:52 PM
RE: All the debts I owe - by Foxfur - February 03, 2022, 02:38 PM