Bramblepoint I'm feeling pretty empty, this attitudes expensive
176 Posts
Ooc — Me
Eoran - your avatar at a first glance reminded me of a bear. :D

Lele turned to greet the other wolf, who had joined them. She was a very young girl - looks may have deceived, but the demeanor and way Makatza carried herself gave her away. It seemed she had hidden in the shadows, observing the cream-coloured wolf even before Lele had made her appearance, which made her naturally wonder, why had it been so.

It turned out that her initial object of interest was also unusual. The milky colour of the other's eyes was the second thing that drew her attention. The first indicator had been the way Fennec regarded her. As if the focus of her gaze was slightly off to the side. The third clue revealed itself just seconds later - I heard a poisonous snake - not saw, but heard.

She wondered, if Makatza too had picked up, what was odd about the female, but she was not going to voice it aloud. By a spark of amusement, she sat down and asked: "How does poisonous sound exactly?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm feeling pretty empty, this attitudes expensive - by Ukulele - November 13, 2021, 06:20 AM