Blacktail Deer Plateau The Elevation of Trust
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye turned and raised herself from the view and eyed her friend, worry crossing her face when the white and blue female said she needed to tell the Alpha something. "Pied, you look exhausted." It looked as if she hadn't slept in a week. "...But I suppose you will tell me why after you hear what I have to say." The midnight wolf continued, knowing that her friend would want to listen to her words first.

"You have stood beside me as a friend, and now you stand next to me as your Alpha." Hawkeye paused, trying to choose her next words carefully. "You have been infinitely loyal, and you are a vital part of this pack. I would like to promote you to Gamma, an advisor to both myself and Leto. I want you to know that I am honored to have to follow beside me as your leader, not behind me." The large female let a small smile appear as she spoke, but now she frowned. "I am worried about you, though, Pied; you do not look well. Are you alright?" Genuine concern flooded the charcoal female's voice, letting her friend know that her health was a priority.
set by sophie
Messages In This Thread
The Elevation of Trust - by Hawkeye - November 29, 2013, 09:38 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Pied - November 29, 2013, 10:01 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Hawkeye - November 29, 2013, 10:12 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Pied - November 29, 2013, 10:29 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Hawkeye - November 29, 2013, 10:43 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Pied - November 29, 2013, 10:56 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Hawkeye - November 29, 2013, 11:07 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Pied - November 29, 2013, 11:30 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Hawkeye - November 30, 2013, 10:17 AM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Pied - November 30, 2013, 02:23 PM