Noctisardor Bypass The things that stop you dreaming.
But...But I trusted you...
80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
Paar reached down, delicately removing the twig Leila had gotten caught in her fluffy fur from the rose bush. Leila was grateful for the small groomlike action, and stated her appreciativeness.

"Gracias, señora. "

The female returned her greeting, and asked a question in the English that Leila was to learn if she was to settle in the lands.
She had caught onto a bit more from living in the lands, 'you', 'set', and 'well' sticking out to her. The lady was asking If she had been doing good so far on the lands.
With a happy wag of her little tail, the ivory and obsidian doppled little girl looked up at the tall and slender smiling Paar, yapping happily, a massive amount of spanglish spewing from her little maw.

"Sí! Shadow es teach english a mí and I learn food famila first, and hunt no first, and me last por comida!", yipped the excited little wolfette, her little frame hipping amd hopping as she talked, showing her happiness at her lessons with her mentor.
She looked up at Paar, a wife wolf smile placed on her decorated face.
Messages In This Thread
The things that stop you dreaming. - by Paarthurnax - September 18, 2014, 03:44 AM
RE: The things that stop you dreaming. - by Leila - September 18, 2014, 07:01 AM
RE: The things that stop you dreaming. - by Paarthurnax - September 21, 2014, 11:09 AM
RE: The things that stop you dreaming. - by Leila - September 21, 2014, 11:23 AM
RE: The things that stop you dreaming. - by Paarthurnax - November 12, 2014, 03:32 PM
RE: The things that stop you dreaming. - by Leila - November 13, 2014, 06:14 PM
RE: The things that stop you dreaming. - by Paarthurnax - December 14, 2014, 03:07 PM
RE: The things that stop you dreaming. - by Leila - December 15, 2014, 11:51 PM