Blacktail Deer Plateau The Elevation of Trust
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
The ebony wolf sucked in air at what Pied had told her. She hadn't expected her to open up about these things here and now -- and should she play dumb, or tell the truth about how she already knew? Maybe now was a time for trust and the truth.

"Pied... I, uh, I know you can see and talk to ghosts..." Hawkeye started uneasily, flinching at her own words in apprehension. "But let me explain." She quickly added. "The voice that I told you about--he told me that day I asked you about the wolf in the clearing. I wanted you to be able to trust me and tell me yourself... I didn't want to upset you in any way. Although, I have never noticed anything else besides that one wolf, especially the magpie." Hawkeye smiled at the blue-splotched wolf. The Alpha hoped that Pied would understand, and she herself would accept if the white wolf became bothered by it.

"But it seems like you are stressed and things are taking a toll on you..." Hawkeye looked into Pied's mismatched eyes. "Do you need anything from me?" Not knowing exactly what she could do or say to help, she still offered up to her friend.
set by sophie
Messages In This Thread
The Elevation of Trust - by Hawkeye - November 29, 2013, 09:38 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Pied - November 29, 2013, 10:01 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Hawkeye - November 29, 2013, 10:12 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Pied - November 29, 2013, 10:29 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Hawkeye - November 29, 2013, 10:43 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Pied - November 29, 2013, 10:56 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Hawkeye - November 29, 2013, 11:07 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Pied - November 29, 2013, 11:30 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Hawkeye - November 30, 2013, 10:17 AM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Pied - November 30, 2013, 02:23 PM