Noctisardor Bypass Spirits of the calling
7 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
The journey to this territory had taken a harder toll on her that she cared to admit to herself, but she could definitely feel it. She kept her head lifted as the man sat and asked her what guided her here. She smiled and lifted her nose upward before speaking. "The spirits." She pointed with her nose and then gestured to all around them. She could feel them in this territory, stronger than usual.

"Don't you see? They are all around us." She closed her eyes and felt their presence once again, closing in on her. When she opened her eyes she felt for a brief moment as if she could feel the aura of the man. "i am mahler. this is rivenvood." She nodded to say she heard him and answered in her own beat. "I am Hope."

She took another glance at this Rivenwood and then back to Mahler. "Rivenwood.. I love that name." She kept her legs tucked in under her, during the conversation. She felt a tingling in her legs, a whisper in her ear and she knew she could stand once again. She stretched her legs and moved into a sitting position just like Mahler. "Ah, there we go. I swear these legs won't always do my bidding." She chuckled in amusement, mostly to herself.

She felt a gust of the winter coming from behind and she shivered.

The spirits spurred her on, to tell this man more of who she was. "I realize I may not look like I can be of much use to Rivenwood." Her soft gaze never left Mahler's. "But my life experience could be of use to those younger than myself. So let's face it, pretty much anyone." She smiled to ensure him she was joking. She had humor after all.

"I remember my own youth. The crossroads. The choices. love, death. All of it. I would love to assist those in need. Maybe even help them understand themselves better." If possible. She didn't add the last part. Her own crusade was her own agenda, but she didn't want to involve Mahler into that. He had a certain glow about him, the glow of happiness. She wasn't here to remind a happy individual of death.

She kept the smile in perfect place.
Messages In This Thread
Spirits of the calling - by Hope - November 15, 2021, 02:52 PM
RE: Spirits of the calling - by Mahler - November 15, 2021, 03:35 PM
RE: Spirits of the calling - by Hope - November 16, 2021, 05:25 AM
RE: Spirits of the calling - by Mahler - November 16, 2021, 04:22 PM
RE: Spirits of the calling - by Hope - November 17, 2021, 01:23 PM
RE: Spirits of the calling - by Mahler - November 18, 2021, 02:36 PM