The Sunspire I've seen the future, it's fading faster
36 Posts
Ooc — Blue
Taliesin had first voyaged into the mountains in the depths of his second winter; the first he could remember, for he had been born in winter. His parents had not accompanied him, for the journey was his self-assigned initiation into manhood. It hadn't made Taliesin feel any less unworthy of his austere and nature-tied lineage, or any less awkward and out of place among his family, but they'd looked on him with pride and that had softened the sting somewhat.
Taliesin missed those looks of fierce pride and love greatly as he ascended a new mountain, chilled to the bone by a new layer of frost in a new land. But he'd chosen adventure over safety and stability, so he took a breath and willed himself to forget his family, and noticed the scent of another wolf in the icy air. He followed it in hopes of finding a local to answer some questions and guide his next adventure.
Messages In This Thread
I've seen the future, it's fading faster - by Myrmidon - November 11, 2021, 01:12 PM
RE: I've seen the future, it's fading faster - by Taliesin - November 18, 2021, 10:24 PM
RE: I've seen the future, it's fading faster - by Myrmidon - November 23, 2021, 07:03 PM
RE: I've seen the future, it's fading faster - by Taliesin - November 30, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: I've seen the future, it's fading faster - by Myrmidon - December 29, 2021, 06:17 PM