Swiftcurrent Creek in remembrance
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
Wow I suck. Quickly posting so we can archive... Just need one more from you. :)

It wasn't surprising to Njal that the new leader was a good fit. He thought as much, even if it would take time. The pale leader was a friend - and while the family was going to be leaving her, essentially abandoning Bazi in a time where she needed support the most, Njal knew she would make it through the transition.

I know that our packs will be allies, Kaskara mentioned, and as her voice carried on, Njal pondered - would they really be allies, or would this separation cause some sort of strife? He hoped that Bazi would visit, at least. That there was no bad blood because of their choice. -do you think that would be acceptable to you and your mate?

What? Oh. Yes, of course. The absent-minded father responded, and tried to hide his slight confusion behind a smile. He hadn't really been listening to that last bit, oops. With a breathy sigh, Njal turned from the girl and stretched out his body. A brief interlude in the conversation during which he collected himself, and then looked to her with a tired expression upon his face. There was much to prepare for, and he couldn't spend all of his time wallowing... Even if he really wanted to.

I should be getting back to them. He commented in her direction, but his eyes had turned towards the bear-like monument settled between them. It was almost like he was addressing Kaskara and Lethe at once; apologizing to them both for his sudden desire to leave. Waiting for only a moment in case Kaskara had anything to add, the silver man turned in the direction of the children's den, and began to hike away.
Messages In This Thread
in remembrance - by RIP Njal - August 05, 2014, 05:36 PM
RE: in remembrance - by Kaskara - August 05, 2014, 10:17 PM
RE: in remembrance - by RIP Njal - August 06, 2014, 01:06 PM
RE: in remembrance - by Kaskara - August 20, 2014, 11:44 AM
RE: in remembrance - by RIP Njal - August 24, 2014, 09:11 PM
RE: in remembrance - by Kaskara - August 26, 2014, 10:03 AM
RE: in remembrance - by RIP Njal - August 27, 2014, 09:43 PM
RE: in remembrance - by Kaskara - September 07, 2014, 07:06 PM
RE: in remembrance - by RIP Njal - September 21, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: in remembrance - by Kaskara - September 21, 2014, 03:36 PM