Blacktail Deer Plateau The Elevation of Trust
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
When Hawkeye said she already knew, Pied stiffened, feeling suddenly defensive of her gift. Then the Alpha explained and it made total sense to her. "Huh," she said compulsively, her head twitching backward. "I guess you wouldn't know about Mag then because there's nothing to hear. Huh," she repeated, quite obviously marveling at it all.

"So..." she said slowly after a moment, eyes briefly meeting her leader's. "I can see the dead and you can hear them. Who was he, do you know?" she questioned, referring to the wolf who'd stalked around them upon their first meeting. Pied then suddenly recalled the first time Hawkeye had mentioned the voice. "Wait, you told me you don't know," she answered herself. "He looked pretty normal, except for the torn throat..." she thought aloud, wincing slightly, only to look curiously at Hawkeye to see if mentioning this again would jog her memory. "He also had a sense of humor; he was making faces over your shoulder the entire time I was talking to you," she added hopefully.

Not wishing to ignore Hawkeye's offer, Pied simply shook her head. "It was just one bad night. I'll be right as rain as soon as I get some sleep," she promised, not wanting Hawkeye to think that her gift was always as wearying as last night.
Messages In This Thread
The Elevation of Trust - by Hawkeye - November 29, 2013, 09:38 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Pied - November 29, 2013, 10:01 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Hawkeye - November 29, 2013, 10:12 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Pied - November 29, 2013, 10:29 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Hawkeye - November 29, 2013, 10:43 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Pied - November 29, 2013, 10:56 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Hawkeye - November 29, 2013, 11:07 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Pied - November 29, 2013, 11:30 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Hawkeye - November 30, 2013, 10:17 AM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Pied - November 30, 2013, 02:23 PM