Oystercatcher Tide Pools Fine Dining
115 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
"I have no friends here and when I try to make a friend I'm apparently an 'annoying bitch'!"

Although most of the words of the "annoying bitch" were lost in the rise and fall of the beach's winds, Dash did catch a few snippets of the self-pitying tirade. He heard enough to know that the wolf lingering by the oyster pools was a kindred spirit; how many times over the years had his "annoying" behavior gotten him into hot water..? 

..Too many to count. Dash approached the dark yearling with a spring in his step. He couldn't hear what she was murmuring to herself, but she was very much occupied by something down inside the tidepool. 

"Hi there, stranger, whatcha got there?" he asked as he came within speaking distance. He did keep a polite distance, which was something he'd learned (the hard way) was necessary if he didn't want to get his ass chomped immediately upon meeting someone new. 

His tongue lolled from his mouth as he stood with a relaxed stance, panting good-naturedly. The wind whipped through his disheveled fur, which was already a hopeless, matted mess from his years of travel in surf and sand.
Messages In This Thread
Fine Dining - by RIP Selena - November 21, 2021, 10:24 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by Dashiell - November 22, 2021, 04:30 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by RIP Selena - November 22, 2021, 06:20 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by Dashiell - November 23, 2021, 02:48 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by RIP Selena - November 23, 2021, 10:02 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by Dashiell - November 23, 2021, 11:24 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by RIP Selena - November 24, 2021, 11:16 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by Dashiell - November 27, 2021, 11:31 AM
RE: Fine Dining - by RIP Selena - December 03, 2021, 08:06 PM