Blacktail Deer Plateau The Elevation of Trust
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
It seemed that it would forever remain a mystery, though Hawkeye at least did not seem bothered by this. Pied nodded her head quickly when asked if she would report to Hawkeye should she ever see him again. She hadn't seen him since, yet that certainly didn't mean he would never appear again. Although many apparitions made a single cameo in her life, there were quite a few that made repeat visits—her own father, for instance.

Hawkeye asked again about the position and Pied answered honestly, "Is it a leader position? I just don't think I'm cut out to be a leader. If it's just beneath a leader position, then... I accept." Although she was aware of her own fealty and contributions to the pack, as well as the important role she'd played at its genesis, she did not feel she was meant to lead in any capacity. Advising, however, she thought she could do, from a sub-leader rank.

"Either way, you have my loyalty and my support. I'm happy to advise, mediate and communicate with the dead as often as necessary," Pied quipped, only the right side of her muzzle turning upward into a dry, crooked grin.
Messages In This Thread
The Elevation of Trust - by Hawkeye - November 29, 2013, 09:38 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Pied - November 29, 2013, 10:01 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Hawkeye - November 29, 2013, 10:12 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Pied - November 29, 2013, 10:29 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Hawkeye - November 29, 2013, 10:43 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Pied - November 29, 2013, 10:56 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Hawkeye - November 29, 2013, 11:07 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Pied - November 29, 2013, 11:30 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Hawkeye - November 30, 2013, 10:17 AM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Pied - November 30, 2013, 02:23 PM