The Sunspire night owl
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Vienna nodded in agreement. "In all the places I've traveled, this is one of the best for that." She did this most nights, for it helped her to relax and also eased the homesickness that sometimes sprang up unannounced. There were times when she missed her parents greatly, but looking up at the stars she found peace, for she would remember gazing up at them with her father and mother. Perhaps, despite the distance, it was something they still did together.

"That would be great!" She loved the idea of coming together as a pack in song, it would not only strengthen the bonds in pack but also declare to the surrounding area that they were a strong, healthy pack. Perhaps any wanderers in the area would hear and desire to join their family. Vienna was always exuberant when it came to new members.

"I wonder what it is about the moon that calls the blood so." She had oftentimes thought on such things, but never come up with a satisfactory answer. Perhaps it was just the sheer beauty, or the ethereal glow that it painted the landscape with. She thought back to the day when the sun had blackened, an event that had happened before she arrived here. The unease that it had inspired had gone bone-deep. It seemed the happenings in the sky had a larger pull on the physical body than she could understand.
Messages In This Thread
night owl - by Amekaze - September 08, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: night owl - by Vienna IA - September 08, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: night owl - by Amekaze - September 11, 2014, 02:55 AM
RE: night owl - by Vienna IA - September 15, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: night owl - by Amekaze - September 21, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: night owl - by Vienna IA - September 21, 2014, 06:08 PM
RE: night owl - by Amekaze - October 01, 2014, 10:49 PM
RE: night owl - by Vienna IA - October 08, 2014, 10:06 PM
RE: night owl - by Amekaze - October 24, 2014, 12:55 AM
RE: night owl - by Vienna IA - November 05, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: night owl - by Amekaze - December 04, 2014, 12:53 AM