Oystercatcher Tide Pools Fine Dining
115 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
"All right!" Dash cheered when he herd the crunch. She lifted the rock, and it was clear that the oyster had been just about liquefied by the force of the bounce. Oh well. It would still fill the girl's belly, and she would perfect her oyster-cracking technique with time. If she planned to stick around, that is. 

The girl went about slurping up the oyster goop, and Dash tried not to openly wince. The thing was, oysters didn't actually taste that good. That was why it was best to try to crack them without damaging the mussel inside. If you got it just right, the whole oyster would slip down your throat, bypassing your tongue save for a slightly salty aftertaste. 

"Oh, um.. nah, you need it more than me," Dash turned down her offer, trying his best to hide the fact that he wasn't even a little bit tempted by the mashed oyster-paste. 

And about her cuts. "Some medical supplies are on the Plateau," he repeated, because she seemed like the kind of person who needed to have everything said at least twice. He swung his muzzle east, pointing. "You can come find me there, and I'll see what I can do." He wasn't going to bring her now, because even though he recalled the supplies were there, his memory was going fuzzy as to their exact location. He would need some time to hunt them down. 

"Bon appetite, Selena." He would leave her to her meal, and in the meantime, try his damnedest to remember where they had put that medical cache on Ocean's Breath Plateau.  

Can be the last from me!
Messages In This Thread
Fine Dining - by RIP Selena - November 21, 2021, 10:24 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by Dashiell - November 22, 2021, 04:30 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by RIP Selena - November 22, 2021, 06:20 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by Dashiell - November 23, 2021, 02:48 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by RIP Selena - November 23, 2021, 10:02 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by Dashiell - November 23, 2021, 11:24 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by RIP Selena - November 24, 2021, 11:16 PM
RE: Fine Dining - by Dashiell - November 27, 2021, 11:31 AM
RE: Fine Dining - by RIP Selena - December 03, 2021, 08:06 PM