Ouroboros Spine i will breathe you in the smoke
188 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
For a brief second, her ears lifted imperiously atop her crown as she considered the implications of his first statement... But they wilted down when the weight of confrontation became too much to bear. Upholding a stern facade was too much for the Endore, and the stress was beginning to wear on her, such that when Mordecai finished his thoughts, she was left to purse her lips for a moment.

“I saw an opportunity and took it,” she explained, but chose to leave it at that. It hardly made her a good individual. It had been done selfishly, although she had thought of Viggo and Andrus at the time, as well. Part of her had wanted to give them something, too, but she had failed to do that. She had given them nothing but headaches.

“You'll get nowhere telling me that,” she pointed out then, narrowing her eyes but keeping any hint of anger out of her tone. She wasn't naturally angry, just naturally foolish. “I let them keep their ranks so they could guide me, and not hold it against me. Instead, they belittle me every chance they get.” She frowned heavily, then said, “it's not my hatred tearing the pack apart, Mordecai. It's the little bitch herself, her arrogance, and her inability to get over herself.”
Messages In This Thread
i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 10, 2014, 12:10 AM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 17, 2014, 02:08 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 18, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 03:20 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 08:24 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 08:35 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 09:08 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 09:19 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 10:16 PM