Great Bear Wilderness cause i was filled with poison, but blessed with beauty and rage
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
hi @Kaname we need a thread omfg, I don't know when this is set, just go with the flow
Ultraviolence -Lana del Rey

The gradual change that Autumn brought among the trees and plants was both intruguing and worrying for the pale yearling. While she found this to be the prettiest of all seasons, she also knew that it represented the calm before the storm. If the Spine wolves didn't get their act straight, this Winter would be hell. That was probably the only concern she shared with the bitch in power.

As some of the russet tainted leaves of a tree swayed with the wind, barely hanging to the branches, Cara galloped across the Wilderness, her paws crushing the dry leaves that had been laid out before her, like a red carpet fit for a Queen. the queen she carried herself as She stopped quickly before she raced past the mouth of the Ouroboros, only to restrenghten the borders with her own strong scent, then with her ears pinned back and her nose close to the ground she continued to search for her right hand. There were many questions circling the young Beta's mind, and little answers.

Though things had been tense, she felt like the mere sight of him would help her release some of the built up anger she had stored in her chest. "where'd you go" she whispered to herself, as she slinked past some trees that held his musky perfume.

Messages In This Thread
cause i was filled with poison, but blessed with beauty and rage - by Cara - September 21, 2014, 07:54 PM