Ouroboros Spine i will breathe you in the smoke
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
“Rightly so, and I'm not trying to get anywhere either.” He did not fault her for taking advantage of an opporunity. He had spent roughly half his life doing the same, because the life of a traveler was rarely an easy one. Jinx had offered him the opportunity to find his place and he felt he had earned it. Mordecai found he was content, but it wasn't to say that he didn't strive for more either. It was in his nature, but in a tempered part of it. The road had beat that into him in short time. He saw the reasoning behind Ptarmigan's decision to let them keep their ranks, but he wondered if she knew that it had just as much of a chance to backfire. As it had.

His gaze turned back out to the landscape before them, and he absently gave the ground a sweep with his tail. Mordecai was no stranger to the arrogance that thrived in Cara. But it was also the same arrogance that existed in both of them, if not outright arrogance then something definitely along those lines. It existed in him also, if only to the extent in his negligence to yield to either of them fully. “You and I are kindred spirits by blood, but even I am not sure what it is that you think you intend to do based on your actions. Have you ever considered making amends with them, approaching them with compassion rather than what you have done?” Though he had never witnessed it first hand, bar any joint meetings, Ptarmigan had been nothing short of caustic towards all of them.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 10, 2014, 12:10 AM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 17, 2014, 02:08 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 18, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 03:20 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 08:24 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 08:35 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 09:08 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 09:19 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 10:16 PM