Ouroboros Spine i will breathe you in the smoke
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
I don't know why, but I find it hilarious how much more like Chena Mordecai is than Leviathan. Leviathan would have decided they all needed face eating and probably tried to take the territory as his own. Or made his own pack. <__>

It surprised him that she listened, perhaps even considered what it was that he was trying to propose. While he doubted that either of them would instantly like one another, that they may hold grudges for quite some time, there were greater things to worry about at hand in his mind. It troubled him to watch that bickering over a rank, when things were easily simplified in his mind. It would not have surprised him if Cara were to eventually overturn Ptarmigan for the rank, but then again it would not have surprised him if Ptarmigan were to chase Cara from the territory. And perhaps all those who aligned with her.

He knew it wouldn't be an easy thing for Ptarmigan to try either, and so he assented to her statement with an agreeable nod. It was within her claim to chase out whoever she didn't want to, just as it was in theirs to fight her for the right to stay. But Mordecai opted for that invisible middle ground, the one that lingered in begrudging cooperation. “I can come along with you when you meet them, if you want,” he offered, his extension of the olive branch he had been debating giving. Even though he was liable to be gasoline to their proverbial fire for his own words past and future, he felt confident that he could attempt to smooth the ire. His attempt with Ptarmigan had, for the most part, gone well. She had yet to chase him or threaten him recently, at least.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 10, 2014, 12:10 AM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 17, 2014, 02:08 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 18, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 03:20 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 08:24 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 08:35 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 09:08 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 09:19 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 10:16 PM