Ouroboros Spine i will breathe you in the smoke
188 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
I always loved that about Levi, I loved how him and Tantamount hated each other and I can't even remember why. >_>

She didn't respond for a long while after his offer. She was weighing her options, using her head for once. She had in her the capacity to be like Nightingale and Shingle, a good leader with a level head, but so often her mother's nature overrode her. Quail had been just as immature and self-important as she was. Ptarmigan would never truly realize that about herself, nor that it had been the trait in her mother she had despised the most.

“Would you?” she said at last, turning a softer gaze back on him. For all their initial strife, she knew Mordecai wasn't a bad wolf. Perhaps in time he would come to see that she wasn't a bad wolf, either. Morally skewed, yes, and not always on the straightest path in life, but with good enough intentions for herself and where she was headed. Perhaps, in time, he would come to agree that Cara was too young for the title she thought was owed her.

Or maybe he wouldn't, but at least the Alpha could make herself believe that he had.
Messages In This Thread
i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 10, 2014, 12:10 AM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 17, 2014, 02:08 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 18, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 03:20 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 08:24 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 08:35 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 09:08 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 09:19 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 10:16 PM