Ouroboros Spine i will breathe you in the smoke
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Sounds good chief!

The wheels were in motion and he found that he had no doubts as he watched Ptarmigan go. She was a rather interesting creature, and beneath that angry layer that served as her front it seemed that there really was a level of decency that he had not seen. Mordecai reasoned that this was what Viggo had seen, and perhaps that was why he had traveled with her. Whatever the reasons, perceived or not, Mordecai hoped to discover that there was more of it, and hoped that for her sake that side got a chance to flourish within the Spine. Just for the same reason that he knew Cara, for all her arrogance, was fiercely loyal.

Settling back onto his haunches, the tawny Ostrega let his gaze settle back over the span of the Spine. His eyes traces the familiar shapes of the peaks in the distance, but eventually began to sink towards a close. The warmth of the sun felt nice for a change; it kept the pressing thoughts of winter off and the chill that had come down the slopes in waves. He stayed there for quite some time afterward, uninterrupted, before he decided to go and give the borders a good patrol.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 10, 2014, 12:10 AM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 17, 2014, 02:08 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 18, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 03:20 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 08:24 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 08:35 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 09:08 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 09:19 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 10:16 PM