Duskfire Glacier When you were young
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
Hey Elle! I edited your post with the code you were asking about, so you could see it for yourself in action. Just click the "edit" -> "full edit" buttons at the bottom of the post to get to the edit screen. <3 Zoo

Calida couldn't miss the heavy scent of many wolves lingering in the area, and it set her teeth on edge, try as she might to dispel her anxieties. She realized they must be at the borders when Tuuluuwaq called for Lane. Her balance being shaky at best, she decided a sitting position would be best. The world around her span dizzily in and out of focus, so much so that she didn't even notice when Lane had joined them. It was only when she heard Lane speak that she flinched slightly, then tried - and failed - to stand.

"Sorry, Lane - I... I hit my head..." Calida didn't want to explain how she'd almost drowned, and had it not been for Tuuluuwaq's interference, would be dead. Instead, she glanced hastily at the male, then back to Lane, before bowing her head slightly so Lane could get a look. She had to close her eyes against the spinning world, as nausea was swiftly settling in. She felt like she could vomit - only she'd not eaten anything decent in a week.

Breathing slowly to combat the nausea, she said through gritted teeth, "I didn't want anyone else to see me - he had to convince me..." Grimacing, she added, "Though I think he was right to bring me. I... don't feel very good."
Physical Health (100/100)

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
Messages In This Thread
When you were young - by Tuuluuwaq - December 02, 2021, 05:11 PM
RE: When you were young - by Lane - December 02, 2021, 06:07 PM
RE: When you were young - by Calida - December 03, 2021, 11:22 AM
RE: When you were young - by Tuuluuwaq - December 04, 2021, 09:19 PM
RE: When you were young - by Lane - December 05, 2021, 10:23 AM
RE: When you were young - by Calida - December 07, 2021, 09:11 PM
RE: When you were young - by Tuuluuwaq - December 08, 2021, 06:23 PM