Noctisardor Bypass As if the world wasn't ending.
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
I assume this is after Sveta's joining, so i KINDA rememebr your name.

Flash leaped after a rabbit slamming his paw onto it's neck. He smiled and dropped it back at his prey hole. Three hares, two rabbits , one duck and a lemming. Not bad, he thought as he considered whenever to go back or hunt for a little more. He was planning to hunt a little more when he saw a crimson spot in a small distance. Curiosity got the best of him and he quickly pawed dirt over his prey.

He ran after the crimson spot, it wasn't until he got closer before he realised it was a wolf, one of his pack mates. He think her name was Paarthur... something? He didn't remember clearly. He approached her carefully, making note not to scare her. “ Hi, I think I've seen you before? " He faintly remembered her from Sveta's encounter with the pack. He hoped he didn't remember wrong.

Messages In This Thread
As if the world wasn't ending. - by Paarthurnax - September 21, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: As if the world wasn't ending. - by Flash - September 22, 2014, 04:06 AM
RE: As if the world wasn't ending. - by Paarthurnax - September 28, 2014, 04:43 AM
RE: As if the world wasn't ending. - by Flash - September 28, 2014, 11:07 PM
RE: As if the world wasn't ending. - by Paarthurnax - September 29, 2014, 03:52 AM
RE: As if the world wasn't ending. - by Flash - October 01, 2014, 08:44 AM
RE: As if the world wasn't ending. - by Paarthurnax - October 08, 2014, 01:08 PM
RE: As if the world wasn't ending. - by Flash - October 09, 2014, 08:17 PM
RE: As if the world wasn't ending. - by Paarthurnax - October 28, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: As if the world wasn't ending. - by Flash - January 06, 2015, 08:38 PM