Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
Crëyr will probably mention the rabbits in the next reply. lmao

Words were spoken, syllables rolling swiftly and smoothly off his tongue. "Privet."

The greeting, as of what Crëyr could tell, was not of a language she recognized. There was a fair chance that the language had originated from a European country. Romania? She guessed. Russia?

Then came the reasoning. "I have come for food, shelter, and a pack. I rest here, awaiting the appearance of the authority of these lands. " As that was spoken, Crëyr immediately pounced on the bit where he had mentioned the authorities. Shadow. She wasn't sure if she had missed it or haven't, but she was quite certain this wolf had found a way to try reach Shadow. Howl for him, perhaps?

"I trust you have tried to call for him, yes? The authorities?" Crëyr asked, her eyes flickering back and forth to the wolf and to the heaps of rabbit carcasses, her cerulean orbs narrowing slightly as she took notice of his direct eye contact.
Messages In This Thread
Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》 - by Vector - September 21, 2014, 03:42 AM
RE: Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》 - by Crëyr - September 21, 2014, 04:10 AM
RE: Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》 - by Vector - September 21, 2014, 04:37 AM
RE: Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》 - by Crëyr - September 21, 2014, 05:13 AM
RE: Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》 - by Vector - September 21, 2014, 09:46 AM
RE: Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》 - by Crëyr - September 22, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》 - by Vector - September 22, 2014, 07:19 AM
RE: Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》 - by Crëyr - September 24, 2014, 06:49 AM
RE: Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》 - by Vector - September 24, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》 - by Crëyr - October 13, 2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》 - by Vector - November 06, 2014, 08:25 AM