shotgun aimed at my heart
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri did not know that Ira was to take over in Jinx/Lecter's stead, just that he had been the son. It wasn't always the child that got the pack, it was the best candidate. The one who would take the best care of the subordinates and the pack as a whole. Sitri shrugged he didn't know how long they would last, but he knew he had to try. After all he had given his word to Lecter and in doing so in part. Had given his word to Jinx.

Sitri sighed Cara and Kaname were put into position before Jinx died. Lecter did it, because Jinx was no longer a part of us mentally. She was far into her own mind and Lecter was dying, so he did what he could. It was after this that the woman Ptarmigan killed our queen. He grew quiet upset that it had happened how it did.

Sitri listened I promised Lecter I would at least try Ira, and by promising him I also promised Jinx ,but I will come with you if it does not work out if the offer still stands?
Messages In This Thread
shotgun aimed at my heart - by Ira Nox - September 06, 2014, 03:01 PM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Sitri - September 06, 2014, 03:07 PM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Ira Nox - September 07, 2014, 07:13 AM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Sitri - September 08, 2014, 10:44 AM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Ira Nox - September 12, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Sitri - September 12, 2014, 12:24 PM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Ira Nox - September 17, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Sitri - September 17, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Ira Nox - September 22, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Sitri - September 22, 2014, 10:01 AM