Snowforest Taiga i found my beat, it's in your sound
2 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
erendryn shivered as he watched the herd from afar, stomach twisting itself into painful knots. not for the first time, he found himself wishing he'd tried to learn more in his youth. meet others. freedom was wonderful, but more often than not erendryn felt overwhelmed by the challenges of living alone and away from the sea. at home, he could scavenge his food easily enough; he'd never really needed to learn how to hunt. the sea provided for him. 
here, so far from the beaches he'd grown up on, life was harsh and demanding. if he wanted one of those huge hoofed beasts as a meal, he would have to kill it himself. he wouldn't simply find a corpse laying around, and if he did, someone else would surely be there already. he'd learned that one the hard way, though thankfully without any lasting damage. he didn't dare try again, though. instead he followed the herd he'd been watching for days, trying to figure out a game plan. he just wasn't sure how he would pull it off on his own, or if he even could. maybe he would starve first.
Messages In This Thread
i found my beat, it's in your sound - by Erendryn - December 13, 2021, 07:36 PM
RE: i found my beat, it's in your sound - by Aquene - December 13, 2021, 10:36 PM
RE: i found my beat, it's in your sound - by Erendryn - December 13, 2021, 11:18 PM
RE: i found my beat, it's in your sound - by Aquene - December 14, 2021, 03:20 PM