Sequoia Coast Is the love worth the pain?
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Okay i changed it to the forest, I hope it's okay for her to be like WTF you smell like the white eyed male.

The fog along the sea was at best thick like soup, at worst too thick to see, but she continued on. She was determined to walk today until she could walk no more at least for a little bit. She needed to clear her mind, before she went back to the bay to shoulder the burden that her husband would leave behind, for a short time. Thistle had heard conjecture of this pack her husband was going to hunt down the white eyed one, but she knew little about it. Though given the circumstances she was forced to believe that they were all savage, moral less vagabonds who did nothing but hurt others.

As Thistle wandered aimlessly down the shore line towards the forest, her minds eye troubled and chaotic at best. Her azure depths caught sight of a hulking figure and she neared the other male only to wrinkle her nose in distaste. Gods you reek of that bastard. Tell me have you come to finish the job? Because I warn you I am not an easy target as the lovely Julooke. She growled then, not noticing the other's eyes or anything, the smell was all she could gather and it was of the same pack that Julooke had bore on her coat. Perhaps it was simply that the fawn colored she wolf was itching for a fight, maybe she wanted to get hurt or hurt another or at least try cause the hurt inside was threatening to choke her up.
Messages In This Thread
Is the love worth the pain? - by Thistle Cloud - September 22, 2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Mordecai - September 22, 2014, 03:28 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Thistle Cloud - September 22, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Mordecai - September 22, 2014, 04:27 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Thistle Cloud - September 22, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Mordecai - September 22, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Thistle Cloud - September 22, 2014, 05:40 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Mordecai - September 22, 2014, 06:01 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Thistle Cloud - September 22, 2014, 06:19 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Mordecai - September 22, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Thistle Cloud - September 22, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Mordecai - September 22, 2014, 07:55 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Thistle Cloud - September 22, 2014, 08:07 PM