Sequoia Coast Is the love worth the pain?
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I don't know the map is so confusing to me now i don't know where anything is...i put it back to the coast and just pretend were somewhere he can be lmao that is near a forest.

Thistle heard the trilling of the birds as well and she smiled. They were beautiful their different songs, and when blended together they were perfect harmony. They would see be gone, and the land around them would be bare and life less as the cold winter queen, pressed her bony fingers down upon them all. And she would bite them with her teeth of snow and wind and storm, and she would hurt them with her talons of ice and cold.

Thistle did not notice the attractiveness mostly of others anymore, her husband having killed that for eternity. So she did not realize that she was still a pretty creature as some would put it. She had never really noticed the looks or glances she drew anyway, so it wasn't like it was something she was missing. She watched as he looked away, he however said nothing to her, nor did he attack her which made her wonder if she was wrong. Perhaps she was, surely he wasn't the only wolf in the pack of such atrocity.

Thistle wrinkled her nose and stared at him Then why did Julooke smell of your pack? Well? Look here do you have white eyes. that was the only part she knew of the wolf that had attacked poor Julooke, a wolf she hoped her husband would find and dispatch accordingly, the smarmy bastard anyway. Her ears perked up with interest at his words of Verrine. Oh well then I apologize for my hasty deductions. I suppose I am just irritated in general and the smell of your pack fueled my ire. I am Thistle Cloud of Stavanger Bay.
Messages In This Thread
Is the love worth the pain? - by Thistle Cloud - September 22, 2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Mordecai - September 22, 2014, 03:28 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Thistle Cloud - September 22, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Mordecai - September 22, 2014, 04:27 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Thistle Cloud - September 22, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Mordecai - September 22, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Thistle Cloud - September 22, 2014, 05:40 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Mordecai - September 22, 2014, 06:01 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Thistle Cloud - September 22, 2014, 06:19 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Mordecai - September 22, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Thistle Cloud - September 22, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Mordecai - September 22, 2014, 07:55 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Thistle Cloud - September 22, 2014, 08:07 PM