Sequoia Coast Is the love worth the pain?
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Lmao, that works too! I know when Houkie and I have threaded in the past we usually just go with some general nondescript place within Great Bear Wilderness as a middle ground, so maybe we can get away with calling this a threshold for the same area! Also, Thistle = <3

She seemed convinced that it was the Spine's fault for whatever had happened to Julooke, and the notion made him feel that anger fuel the tension that crept strongly up his body. With all that had been going on within their borders, Mordecai did not want to consider that someone had committed atrocities in their name. It was not the way that they were, certainly not the way that Jinx had ran things in her time. The event at the Isle was, well, unfortunate but also just for what had gone down.

“I can't tell you why, but it wouldn't be the first time someone has used the grounds of another to mask their smell. Spend too much time at the ocean and the salt stays with you,” he replied, thinking of Caiaphas, who he had mistaken for being from the Bay. And though Thistle apologized for her actions, Mordecai did not fault her for being on edge. In her shoes, he would have felt the same. “Believe me, whatever that wolf did, I am aware of it. Verrine told me what happened, but I never saw a wolf that matched the description that he gave me. If that wolf had been apart of the Spine, I can guarantee you that I would have ousted him… if I did not deal with him myself.” It was a veiled threat, but not in her direction. Mordecai shared the same regard for family as many did; to draw blood with them was to draw blood with them all.

“And I'm Mordecai, but I don't have to inform you where I live.” She already knew.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Is the love worth the pain? - by Thistle Cloud - September 22, 2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Mordecai - September 22, 2014, 03:28 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Thistle Cloud - September 22, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Mordecai - September 22, 2014, 04:27 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Thistle Cloud - September 22, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Mordecai - September 22, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Thistle Cloud - September 22, 2014, 05:40 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Mordecai - September 22, 2014, 06:01 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Thistle Cloud - September 22, 2014, 06:19 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Mordecai - September 22, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Thistle Cloud - September 22, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Mordecai - September 22, 2014, 07:55 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Thistle Cloud - September 22, 2014, 08:07 PM