Neverwinter Forest lockdown
175 Posts
Ooc — Mai
A shooting, throbbing pain soared in her lower jawbone. The cold of the earth didn't much help it either. In fact, her whole body began to ache from the ungraceful tumble she took. She groaned, only then hearing the sound of rapidly approaching paws.

Standing up above her still awkwardly sprawled frame on the forest floor, was another wolf. Pale in color, with the most interesting eyes she had ever seen. They reminded her of a type of berry, or perhaps a wildflower. Her expression was concerned, whereas Malila's was just downright embarrassed.

"Ugh...oh yeah. I just really hit my jaw when I fell." She groaned again, whilst lifting herself up, albeit sorely. Her blonde and chocolate pelt was now littered with soil, snow and the odd pine needle. She was an utter mess. "Was only just tryin to catch myself some lunch. Can you tell I failed miserably?" Her spirit was understandably deflated. But being the naturally sweet natured girl she was, Malila was hardly putting out any menacing vibes either. As far as this forest and that rabbit was concerned, she was a joke.
Messages In This Thread
lockdown - by Malila - December 14, 2021, 09:27 PM
RE: lockdown - by Manea - December 18, 2021, 11:03 PM
RE: lockdown - by Malila - December 18, 2021, 11:56 PM
RE: lockdown - by Manea - December 30, 2021, 08:26 PM
RE: lockdown - by Malila - January 02, 2022, 08:50 PM
RE: lockdown - by Manea - January 03, 2022, 12:51 AM
RE: lockdown - by Krauss - January 05, 2022, 02:12 PM
RE: lockdown - by Malila - January 06, 2022, 07:02 PM
RE: lockdown - by Manea - January 06, 2022, 07:28 PM