Blackfoot Forest (m) love and death
Raven Sinthos Vyler
86 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Still he denied Syver's right as her leader to him, and she played with the thought of fighting the fire orbed wolf for the title of her savior. She squashed the thought seconds after it had been born.
She didn't need any more scars than what she had.

"You see him as a bossy companion. I see him as the one who saved me from Death's cold lust, himself. You see what you wish."

Raven gazed at the dark male, his irises alone seeming to hold twin suns captive in their depths. Almost painful to look at. But the frozen tundra of her own stare remained unmelting in the fiery stare.

"The basis of his decision making skills is not your business, either. It is his, alone. Same as mine."
The black lady was holding the ground beneath her, onyx claws ravaging the soft loam under her, in the sharp embrace.

Attempting to sway the method of conversation from her light, she decided to make a vocal lunge at the pit shaded hessian.

" What brings you here? Are you here with any intent?"

The frost that had now drifted over her words were quite noticeable, making each their own distinct temperature of artic. Yet Raven had not said them in a cold enough manner to freeze the conversation, just enough get things to slide a bit more smoothly between the two lupines.
Messages In This Thread
(m) love and death - by Sinaaq - September 18, 2014, 04:04 PM
RE: (m) love and death - by Raven Vyler - September 18, 2014, 06:14 PM
RE: (m) love and death - by Sinaaq - September 18, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: (m) love and death - by Raven Vyler - September 18, 2014, 09:30 PM
RE: (m) love and death - by Sinaaq - September 19, 2014, 06:59 AM
RE: (m) love and death - by Raven Vyler - September 19, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: (m) love and death - by Sinaaq - September 20, 2014, 07:47 AM
RE: (m) love and death - by Raven Vyler - September 20, 2014, 01:40 PM
RE: (m) love and death - by Sinaaq - September 21, 2014, 09:13 AM
RE: (m) love and death - by Raven Vyler - September 22, 2014, 05:53 PM
RE: (m) love and death - by Sinaaq - September 24, 2014, 07:06 AM