Sequoia Coast Is the love worth the pain?
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Beneath her ire-based facade, she did seem like a pleasant enough wolf. For that he was grateful that she had not chased him away, or at least implied that he needed to be moving along. He eased ever so slowly, but not enough to let himself settle into the comfortable niches that he would have around another, familiar wolf. “It's nice to meet you as well. And no, I don't need Verrine for any reason… we meet once in a while to keep in touch. Usually he's found me by now, but I suppose he could be busy.” The last time they had talked, Mordecai knew that he had children about to be born.

But it seemed somewhat impolite to query her about that kind of information too. Verrine may have been family, but that didn't mean that she was privy to the locale in which his mate had whelped in. “But if you're not busy, I wouldn't mind the company in waiting to see if he turns up. I haven't had the pleasure of formerly meeting you, but if I recall, Verrine said you were one of the leaders here.” At least he thought her name had been something along those lines. If it were true, then he felt the necessity to curry favor with her in light of what had supposedly been committed beneath his pack's name.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Is the love worth the pain? - by Thistle Cloud - September 22, 2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Mordecai - September 22, 2014, 03:28 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Thistle Cloud - September 22, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Mordecai - September 22, 2014, 04:27 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Thistle Cloud - September 22, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Mordecai - September 22, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Thistle Cloud - September 22, 2014, 05:40 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Mordecai - September 22, 2014, 06:01 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Thistle Cloud - September 22, 2014, 06:19 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Mordecai - September 22, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Thistle Cloud - September 22, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Mordecai - September 22, 2014, 07:55 PM
RE: Is the love worth the pain? - by Thistle Cloud - September 22, 2014, 08:07 PM