and i as future kings walk off the edge
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace meandered slowly along the banks of the river that ran down the length of the mountain. Hoping with his whole being that he may find Ferdie near a water source, alive. He would be hurt surely, but alive. There had not been any new wolves at the borders or near the sunspire in some time. Jace figured it was due to the impending winter months coming calling on them all.

The vale still held a stale smell of wolves, but even that was fading fast as the winter winds came to bite them. Jace continued on his limp no longer paramount, though he imagined he would always have one now, even though it was a small one.

As Jace continued on he came across another wolf. Chuffing gently, he did not wish to startle her, they were on neutral territory after all. And she may have information for him on Ferdie.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 22, 2014, 05:43 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 22, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 22, 2014, 10:31 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 23, 2014, 09:04 AM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 23, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 23, 2014, 09:40 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 24, 2014, 01:31 AM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 24, 2014, 08:45 AM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 24, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 25, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 28, 2014, 02:26 AM