Duskfire Glacier These bones that bound us will be gone
48 Posts
Ooc — torvi
sneaky sneaks this post in @ work

she introduces herself and arius lets a small smile tug at the corners of his lips. i'm arius, the young tundrian introduces. after sequestering himself away so long to take care of his rapidly declining father, he has lost the want to socialize. but he knows it is necessary both to fulfill his desires of becoming a leader and for getting him out of the dark waters that threaten to pull him under.

do you mind if i ask you some questions? to get to know you? arius inquires. i'd be happy to answer any you might have in return.

arius is a very unreliable narrator. he twists events / things said to him to fit his own narrative. it is, in no shape or form personal, and not a reflection of me OOCly.
Messages In This Thread
These bones that bound us will be gone - by Asphodel - December 01, 2021, 04:25 PM
RE: These bones that bound us will be gone - by Arius - December 05, 2021, 10:09 AM
RE: These bones that bound us will be gone - by Asphodel - December 27, 2021, 03:36 PM
RE: These bones that bound us will be gone - by Arius - December 29, 2021, 10:57 AM