Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending
<font style="font-family:arial; font-size:14px; font-style: italic; color:#006699;">A strong wolf stands above and conquers all</font><p><a href="http://imgur.com/bLLjcbM">Full Reference</a><p>Avatar by STEVIE!
280 Posts
Ooc — Sammi
Kisu wondered why she was yelling at him. His grief would be constant, permanent. It was inevitable. He'd always thought of Red Heart, even with Pied. Red Heart was a memory filled with innocence and pain. Kisu did not love Pied any less. But when Pied was taken away as well... it was unbearable.

The male thought about Amelie, and knew he was right. She deserved someone else. His mind switched to his children. They would be fine on their own. They thought of Peregrine as their real father anyway. Maybe they would question where he'd gone once or twice, but Kisu knew that they would not miss him. No one here would.

The world had become dark and grey, just like the overcast sky. "It is time for me to leave. I have always been better on my own than with a pack." Golden eyes looked down at the forest floor, sadness apparent in them. He was thinking of his first pack. His father's pack, and then... his. He'd already wondered dozens of scenarios as to what could have been done differently, and he'd probably think of dozens more for the rest of his life. A tortured soul is what he was to forever be. "I thank you for being a kind-hearted leader. Some do not realize that ruling with both strength and compassion is a must. Be sure to stand tall and be defiant if you believe in something." A brief pause came as a startle, for Kisu didn't know what else to say. He turned away.
Messages In This Thread
Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 02, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 02, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 05, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 11, 2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 23, 2014, 10:25 AM