Ankyra Sound sound bite
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie

His high must have been wearing off, for the angry little female was coming clearer and clearer in his sight, and her anger was slowly becoming more of a concern. She was so odd--her words, her actions, her everything. He chuckled softly as she responded, particularly the way the word male was said with a sting. Something about him being a guy really was upsetting her, a fact made even clearer by the way she began to move towards to push him back, a venomous hiss again being paired with the word signifying his gender.

Summer took a few steps back, his head tilting to the side as his smile began to fade slightly. "Hey, hey," he cajoled, "It's okay, I didn't mean any harm. No need to get your tail all twisted." The boy turned to walk away, though stopped after only a few paces as he found himself still eyeing her in spite of himself. The smile was gone from his lips, replaced by a thin lipped frown.

"Are you alright?" Summer asked--a glimmer of real concern swimming through the hazy cloud that was his mind to surface ahead of all else. The feeling that there was something strange about the way she was acting came all the more present to him. It just seemed off in a way that he couldn't figure out, and while it had amused him a moment ago, now he felt only intrigued and a little worried that he was witnessing the beginning of some sort of manic fit that would lead to her burning the forest down.

</style>
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
sound bite - by Junior - September 17, 2014, 11:38 AM
RE: sound bite - by Summer Ostrega - September 17, 2014, 07:14 PM
RE: sound bite - by Junior - September 20, 2014, 05:21 PM
RE: sound bite - by Summer Ostrega - September 22, 2014, 08:05 AM
RE: sound bite - by Junior - September 22, 2014, 09:20 AM
RE: sound bite - by Summer Ostrega - September 22, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: sound bite - by Junior - September 23, 2014, 08:32 AM
RE: sound bite - by Summer Ostrega - September 23, 2014, 10:34 AM
RE: sound bite - by Junior - September 23, 2014, 10:38 AM
RE: sound bite - by Summer Ostrega - September 23, 2014, 11:52 AM
RE: sound bite - by Junior - September 23, 2014, 12:16 PM