and i as future kings walk off the edge
408 Posts
Ooc —
As he explained himself, Echelon suppressed the urge to huff at his commentary. He felt it necessary to point out that she was lingering near his territory, but the way she saw it they were still a ways off. That admission meant that he had to have come from the mountains at her back. Otherwise… then somewhere nearby. She hadn't fulled scouted out the area to her liking, but it seemed safe to say that the packs were decently spaced out. At least the ones that she had encountered.

Still, she couldn't help but sass him. “Are you just going to stand there and watch me finish, then? Make sure I don't come traipsing across your claim?” Where his voice had been soft, hers was the hammer crashing down on their encounter. If he wasn't there to take her kill, then why had he even stopped at all? As much as she wanted to voice that, she wasn't ready to make the commitment that followed such a terse ending.
Messages In This Thread
and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 22, 2014, 05:43 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 22, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 22, 2014, 10:31 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 23, 2014, 09:04 AM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 23, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 23, 2014, 09:40 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 24, 2014, 01:31 AM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 24, 2014, 08:45 AM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 24, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 25, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 28, 2014, 02:26 AM