Great Bear Wilderness cause i was filled with poison, but blessed with beauty and rage
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
He smirked in response to her sly smile, eyes focusing for a brief moment on her swaying hips before flickering back to her smile. Cradlerobber.... A familiar voice hissed in disgust. Kaname shunned the weakened voice, focusing on the young girl in front of him instead of the dark recesses of his mind.

"Nothing interesting. I'm just hunting for small prey now, to bulk up the caches." The assassin sat back on his haunches, feeling the dead leaves crunch underneath him. It was hard not to sit back and relax during autumn; the air was cool after the hot summer, the smell of crisp leaves intoxicating....but winter was always lurking in the shadows. Waiting. You had to be aware of that or face the consequences, that being death. "Why were you looking for me?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: cause i was filled with poison, but blessed with beauty and rage - by Kaname - September 23, 2014, 09:44 PM