and i as future kings walk off the edge
408 Posts
Ooc —
Well, it seemed like he had reason to come by and interrupt her. Echelon listened with feigned lack of interest, but the whole thing really did interest her. It was an uncommon occurrence for wolves to go missing or get injured, but it was worth taking a particular interest in when others were actively searching for said wolf. She also knew that sometimes if they tried hard enough, wolves could also be very good at not being found when looked for. She and Tonravik were exceptional good for this, though Echelon often allowed herself to be seen. Some places weren't exactly made for stealth.

“I don't know if I've seen him, but what does he look like?” She wanted to ask what he was worth to him, but refrained for the moment. The options filed ahead of her mentally like a rolodex spun free. Her interest in the meal was beginning to wane now, for obvious reasons. An opportunity presented itself, only if she was willing to take it.
Messages In This Thread
and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 22, 2014, 05:43 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 22, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 22, 2014, 10:31 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 23, 2014, 09:04 AM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 23, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 23, 2014, 09:40 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 24, 2014, 01:31 AM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 24, 2014, 08:45 AM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 24, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 25, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 28, 2014, 02:26 AM