Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
Crëyr watched the male carefully. "Da, I have sent a howl for the leader of the lands." His eyes were no longer on hers and were instead fixed at a distance somewhere behind her, flickering back and forth as if he was searching for something or someone.

He looked like he was deep in thought. Crëyr had seen the look somewhere deep in her memory, something which aroused would spread into a flame that would consume the entire of her mind. She had come to recognize a look like that.

Draenen.

Cringing inwardly, she pushed the thought of her deceased sister away from her mind. "Ah, well, he does not need anybody to fetch him. How long have you been here?" She asked, shoving the last of the memories of her sister's face away. Promptly she nodded at the pile of carcasses stacked up on the forest floor. "Also, why have you been hunting on our lands?"
Messages In This Thread
Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》 - by Vector - September 21, 2014, 03:42 AM
RE: Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》 - by Crëyr - September 21, 2014, 04:10 AM
RE: Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》 - by Vector - September 21, 2014, 04:37 AM
RE: Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》 - by Crëyr - September 21, 2014, 05:13 AM
RE: Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》 - by Vector - September 21, 2014, 09:46 AM
RE: Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》 - by Crëyr - September 22, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》 - by Vector - September 22, 2014, 07:19 AM
RE: Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》 - by Crëyr - September 24, 2014, 06:49 AM
RE: Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》 - by Vector - September 24, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》 - by Crëyr - October 13, 2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》 - by Vector - November 06, 2014, 08:25 AM