Ravensblood Forest Reunited
104 Posts
Ooc — The System
No other call came, but after a short time, Lorelai heard the sound of fast-approaching footfalls. Her hackles bristled and she rose to her paws, but she was frozen as the scent of Luka washed over her. When he approached and spoke to her, Lorelai stared, wide-eyed, unwilling to believe it was actually him. 

"L-Luka?" she whispered, her ears falling back slightly. She moved forward to sniff him, then her deep cerulean eyes welled with tears. "I got lost!" she suddenly wailed, the tears spilling down her face. "The n-night-m-mares came and... and then you were g-gone..." Lorelai trailed off, sniffling. She wiped her face with her foreleg, then remembered the scabs from her chewing on it the night before. She swallowed, trying to hide her paw, then said, "But... a mated pair took me in and... and they're forming a pack here." Which meant Luka was trespassing. "They know I was waiting for you - I should call Violante..." She lifted her head and let out another call, this time for the Vicera.
Physical Health (100/100)

Lorelai is healthy.

Mental Health (60/100)

Lorelai is current dealing with the loss of her family.

Lorelai hears and sees things others cannot. She is beginning to believe that she can commune with the dead.
"Regular speech." | "Voice of the dead." | Visions of the dead.
Messages In This Thread
Reunited - by Lorelai - January 15, 2022, 12:21 PM
RE: Reunited - by Luka - January 18, 2022, 01:14 PM
RE: Reunited - by Lorelai - January 18, 2022, 01:36 PM
RE: Reunited - by Luka - January 19, 2022, 01:05 PM
RE: Reunited - by Violante - January 20, 2022, 11:57 AM
RE: Reunited - by Luka - January 20, 2022, 01:57 PM
RE: Reunited - by Violante - January 20, 2022, 02:12 PM
RE: Reunited - by Luka - January 20, 2022, 02:25 PM
RE: Reunited - by Violante - January 20, 2022, 02:34 PM