Ravensblood Forest Reunited
8 Posts
Ooc — Butter
Luka stood silently and listened as Violante responded to his queries, fighting the urge for his hackles to rise slightly as his fears were confirmed. He turned his head slowly to Lorelai, locking gazes with her for a moment as he processed this new information. Within him, fury with both himself and Lorelai brewed violently - but he could not fault his sister. The blame here, if there was any to lay, was his alone. He should have been here to protect her... But Violante and her mate had stepped up to the plate instead. He certainly could not fault them there. "I can understand your desire to watch over Lorelai, in that case... though it is a bit of a shock. I place no blame upon you, or anyone but myself," Luka answered after a moment of shocked silence.

Internally, he was waring with his own emotions - but he tried his best to focus on the relief that his sister was at least mostly unharmed and as he had left her. He heaved a heavy sigh, turning his head to roughly kiss the top of his sister's head, and then locked eyes with Violante once more. "We will stay then... So long as your intentions with my sister and her children are pure in nature, then I can't deny any of us that small comfort. I will do whatever is required of me to repay you for your care of Lorelai... I would ask only that the pups be granted the same courtesy and care that you have extended to her so far. I wouldn't dare step on your toes, as they'll be as much your blood as ours."
Messages In This Thread
Reunited - by Lorelai - January 15, 2022, 12:21 PM
RE: Reunited - by Luka - January 18, 2022, 01:14 PM
RE: Reunited - by Lorelai - January 18, 2022, 01:36 PM
RE: Reunited - by Luka - January 19, 2022, 01:05 PM
RE: Reunited - by Violante - January 20, 2022, 11:57 AM
RE: Reunited - by Luka - January 20, 2022, 01:57 PM
RE: Reunited - by Violante - January 20, 2022, 02:12 PM
RE: Reunited - by Luka - January 20, 2022, 02:25 PM
RE: Reunited - by Violante - January 20, 2022, 02:34 PM