Sea Lion Shores The baseball launched to take an eye out
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle studied the male in front of her, and frankly she wondered if he was all there. And his black eyes did not exactly make her all warm and gooey, more or less they scared the crap out of her. However, she held her ground, she sensed no ill intent from him. He may just be damaged goods, and she found though he was rather scary he was intriguing and she was curious.

Thistle smirked softly I have been called worse so i'll take it. So tell me quiet one, why so aloof? You walk through these lands as if you will be set upon by no one and nothing? Then she sat there and she waited, her petite self not taking up to much room, and there was still more than enough room for the black eyed male to go around her if he wished.
Messages In This Thread
The baseball launched to take an eye out - by Yuda - September 15, 2014, 01:49 AM
RE: The baseball launched to take an eye out - by Yuda - September 23, 2014, 09:42 AM
RE: The baseball launched to take an eye out - by Yuda - September 24, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: The baseball launched to take an eye out - by Thistle Cloud - September 24, 2014, 04:25 PM
RE: The baseball launched to take an eye out - by Yuda - October 01, 2014, 11:00 PM